Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My new favorite dish (chicken)

Epicurious.com is a great place to get new recipes. I have an app on my phone where you can enter in an ingredient and a few other bits of information and it will spin this spinner thing and give you a recipe to try. (I found a black bean soup I want to try this weekend that way.) 

I wanted to try something different, and I found this recipe. It's my new favorite. (I think I've said that before. Let's be honest. Everything is my favorite.) 

Now the thing is, you really do have to have the smoked paprika. It makes all the difference. But the fun thing is that after you buy some from Publix, you can go to epicurous.com and type in "smoked paprika" and find more fun, new recipes to try. (Yes! Fun! Do I need a life? Yes!!!)

I'm about to make this for dinner. I'm very excited :) Oh and I don't add the cilantro. I wasn't a fan. And I make couscous and spoon this whole thing on top of that. Yum. I'm off to cook!



No comments:

Post a Comment