Saturday, January 22, 2011

Casserole Happiness

I was going to write "Casserole Nirvana" for some reason. Then I figured that would mess people up who were trying to Google the band. Nirvana. Not Casserole Nirvana, although if I was going to finally have my band, full of stay-at-home moms I might add, I'd call it "Casserole Nirvana." 

I wonder if any of my friends have any hidden musical talent?

I forgot what I came here to post.

Oh yes. This:

 
I think there is such a thing as "casserole snobbery," and I guess that's okay. I'm pretty country, so I like me a good casserole now and then. (I think casseroles are country. Maybe they aren't.) Anyway, I do like them occasionally,  and they are especially good for things like taking meals to families. I haven't looked through this yet, but I'm bookmarking it here to look through later!

No comments:

Post a Comment