Monday, February 14, 2011

Italian Crockpot Chicken

This is one of those super quick and easy recipes that will give you a heart attack if eaten often, but I love it so I'm adding it here. I also  hate searching for the recipe. It's my favorite for when I take a family a meal, because it's a crowd pleaser, and it can feed a larger family.

Italian Crock Pot Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
(whole or cut into bite-sized pieces)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 stick BUTTER (tastes better than marg.)
1 env. dry Italian dressing mix
1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature

Melt butter, pour over chicken in crock pot. Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing mix.
Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours. Blend soup and cream cheese, pour over
chicken for last 1/2 hour.*

Serve over angel hair or your choice of pasta.

*when I add the soup and cheese, I take the
chicken out, blend the soup/cheese into the
pot contents until creamy, and return chicken
for the last 1/2 hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment